Monday, January 26, 2009

Silly Silly Silly

Well in my defense,
first- the name of our blog... orange jewkes.... was a joke. i said it just jokingly and they actually used it. i think its stupid cuz its associating our name with a food... yeah that really makes us sound great. haha.

second- i think this whole blog thing is really silly cuz my parents wanted one so they can be in the trend.

third- i think right now the only people reading this is us... so its basically us telling eachother the stories of our life. its like living twice.

-Melanie

1 comment:

  1. First I have to tell Mel I think it is a great idea to start the blog ,it's like the news letter we did several years ago. That was great. Aunt Kathy likes the idea also. Next , not much is happening hear, except for grandpa is using the tread mill, for a week now, that's a good thing. And I'm starting to go to the genealogy library ,hope I have a lot of success. Gram

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Welcome - Please let us know what you think!