Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Isn't Life Fun?

I like the name of Orange Jewkes ... it may be after a food, but it is a yummy drink. We parents might try to be in a trend, but we fail miserably. I mainly like to be able to do new and fun things.

Ryan is trying to earn enough money to go to Boy Scout National Jamboree in July 2010. He is selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts right now. I can't wait to get mine on Saturday! YUM!

Melanie has the day off today and is watching a movie with friends.

Stephen did very well in his class spelling bee yesterday. He is not afraid to try things.

2 comments:

  1. July 2010 Jamboree is 26 years after I went to the BSA Jamboree. I can't believe it's been that long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might be getting old ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are Welcome - Please let us know what you think!