Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dec 2009 Jewkes Family Picture


Here is a family picture with all of us together.  I don't remember the last time we were together like this for a picture.


Pictured are (l-r):  Kathy, Richard, Mom (Myrna), Dad (Richard), Rachelle, and Denise.  Taken December 27, 2009 in Huntington, UT.


We were all together for Kathy's oldest son, Brett, who will be leaving for an LDS mission next week.  He spoke in Church on December 27, 2009 and did an outstanding job!


If you want to get a smile out of this - check out Denise's feet!  She is standing on her tiptoes.  She said:  "my feet were not supposed to show. I was on tiptoes because I am taller than Rachelle, but my feet just could not be in my boots any longer. Ha ha"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcome - Please let us know what you think!