Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sourdough Starter

OK - it's time for me again to venture into the unknown (for me at least) and start to work with sourdough. I say unknown, because I'm not very experienced. I have worked with it some in the past, but gave up and threw it out.

So here is what I am going to try. There is a website http://home.att.net/~carlsfriends/ that offers to send you some dried starter that supposedly was used a LOOOONG LOOOOONG time ago. I've spent 80 cents on 2 stamps to send them my self-addressed, stamped envelope. We'll see what happens.

On a side note - I've been trying to answer the difficult question "What is your/my hobby?" I think I have come up with: gardening, and playing in the kitchen.

So, Wish me luck as I start to play in the kitchen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are Welcome - Please let us know what you think!